Beginner Sewing for Kids -Tuesdays 13 February to 9 April, 4:45 - 5:45 pm
This class is aimed at complete beginners but any level is welcome.
Students will learn to use a sewing machine. They will be involved in selecting easy patterns and suitable materials and will be able to make a range of garments.
Students will learn to sew on both stretch knits and woven fabrics.
Rosie Fresen, your tutor, is an accountant by trade and wears her handmade wardrobe everyday. With experience of teaching adults and children to sew, Rosie is excited to sew her love of sewing with new students.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- confidently use a sewing machine.
- lay and cut out a pattern on fabric.
- recognise stretch knit fabrics and explain the different techniques when using knit
- use a domestic sewing machine to sew stretch fabric.
- choose a pattern for future projects
Make samples of steps for Sample book. Zips and practice fabric provided.
Note regarding payment:
- We get the money the next day rather than 10 days later
On completing your order you'll be given the bank account number.